Friday, February 19, 2010

Rain? Again?

We are in Louisiana at a new campsite at Fairview Riverside State Park -- this is the third time we have changed campsites, but that's all right, it gives us more practice in backing, setting up, etc., on our new-to-us rig.  The weather is supposed to turn rainy this afternoon, so I'm glad we're all set up before it hits.  I am enjoying having the stackable washer/dryer that we have in here -- it is so handy!  Even if we can't use the washer, due to not having sewer hook-ups, we can wash at their washers and dry clothes at home!  Ah, the modern conveniences of life!  I am going to try to figure out how to post a picture to this post so you can see our new-to-us rig!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie...I'm checking out your blog! I see you figured out how to post the picture of your RV....nice rig! So glad you two are having so much fun while I'm not!

    ReplyDelete